Monday, May 28, 2018

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

It's Monday! What are you Reading? is a meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. It's a great way to recap what you read and/or reviewed the previous week and to plan out your reading and reviews for the upcoming week. It's also a great chance to see what others are reading right now...you just might discover your next “must-read” book!

Kellee Moye, of Unleashing Readers, and Jen Vincent, of Teach Mentor Texts decided to give It's Monday! What Are You Reading? a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children's literature - picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels, anything in the world of kidlit - join us! We love this meme and think you will, too. We encourage everyone who participates to visit at least three of the other kidlit book bloggers that link up and leave comments for them.

If you want to know more about what I've been reading, visit my Goodreads shelf.

Last Week on the Blogs: 

Last Week in Books:

Amal Unbound and These Aren't the Girls You're Looking For were both on my #MustReadin2018 list. They were also part of my TBR for the #RamadanReadathon. Both were wonderful and made it a good week of reading.

The Coming Week:
I'm still reading Meet Cute. I have a few ARCs that I may be getting too this week: Zora and Me: The Cursed Ground and Hearts Unbroken.

Reading Challenge Updates: 
Goodreads Challenge 2018 - 152/800
Diversity on the Shelf 2018 - 79/300
#MustReadin2018 - 14/30

5 comments:

  1. I just got a copy of Amal Unbound this week and I'm very much looking forward to getting to it--though I'm trying to make myself finish some of the other books I've got started before starting that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just took time to read your review and enter to win a copy of Amal Unbound. I will read it soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amal Unbound is so powerful, I was able to read an ARC, and it was so moving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amal Unbound is definitely one of my favorite reads of 2018, so far. I enjoyed reading your review and entering the giveaway. Would LOVE to get a copy of my own. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to read Amal Unbound! It's also on my #mustreadin2018 list

    ReplyDelete