Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Book Trailers

Often at the end of the year I share a lot of book trailers with students to get them excited about reading over the summer. Here are some that are favorites with various grades.

Older Students





_______________________________________________________











(not truly billed as a book trailer, but it works)

Also, we will be watching the Ninja! trailer that GeekDad revealed last week here. There is so much fun to be had with these trailers. Of course depending on the interests of my classes I have also showed a few others like False Prince, 8th Grade Superzero, The Meaning of Maggie, The School for Good and Evil #2 and more. I love seeing students adding titles to their TBR (to be read) lists. Yay summer reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I hadn't thought of using book trailers to entice my readers, Crystal! What a great idea :-) Thanks for the inspiration! ~ Sara

    ReplyDelete