Sunday, September 22, 2013

The School Year and Blogging


We are back to school and are having a lot of fun learning experiences. The first month of school brings a rather frenetic pace that is not helping my blogging. I have barely been completing my "It's Monday" posts, but not much beyond that. I am hoping to get back into a rhythm that will allow for more blogging without it being a burdensome task with negative feelings.

Dot Day activities were great. We summarized or read 
The Dot at every grade level, but some moved on to Ish



Those that have read both in the past two years also moved on to Beautiful Oops


Then we had creative time. They loved being able to make art in the LMC and I enjoyed seeing them engaged and expressing themselves in a way that I don't usually get to witness. 



No comments:

Post a Comment