- School Shopping with daughter
- Lesson planning
- House Cleaning (resulted in 4 big bags for Goodwill, full recycle bin, 2 huge trashcans full)
- bedroom closet
- son's old car - inside - eeek
- daughter's bedroom (w some assistance)
- son's bedroom (he's at college)
- bathroom drawers
- Nice birding/bicycling tour
- Multiple Dr. Who episodes
- Movie outing with hubby - The Butler
- Blog posts - book reviews
Whew! I am tired just thinking about it. I am looking forward to getting back into the school rhythm and I really love having everything organized and ready at home so I don't have to worry that chaos will be created immediately. It will probably take at least a week or two to go back to its original crazy state.
The school library is that way too. I reorganized the storage area & shifted a few things in the library too. Isn't it great to walk into an orderly space? I keep asking my own children that question and they don't seem to agree. Or they don't want to because it would give me ammunition. :)
I am excited to see everyone, staff and students, tomorrow. This year will be one more learning adventure for all of us. I hope you have a wonderful week!