- Made connections with authors like Ame Dyckman, Stephen McCranie, Sarah Albee, Erica Perl, Mina Javaherbin, and Abby Klein, so we could have Skype visits with them
- Planned Skype visits with other educators so our students could celebrate reading together and learn a bit about other parts of the country.
- Connected with another person to begin a new blog together about diverse young adult literature (more information on that coming soon)
- Found out about and attended the EdCampMadWI
- Continually hear about amazing books through participation in the Nerdybookclub
- Found a great resource for my fifth grade teachers who will be teaching a graphic novel unit soon
- Participate in fantastic chats like #titletalk and #diverselit
- Meet inspirational people who keep me excited about learning
- Hear about great new book trailers to share with my students
There are so many more things that I could say, but ultimately, Twitter helps me continue to learn. You can find me on Twitter @librarygrl2. Thanks Tweeps!