Friday, November 29, 2013

Today I'm Thankful


1. I have been waiting to post that video all month. I am thankful that I finished National Novel Writing Month this afternoon. Whew! I enjoy participating, but it is also a huge relief when it is over and I am thankful that I am still alive.

2. I am also thankful to have my son home from college so we could all be here for the holiday. I love having time with all of us sitting around talking and laughing together.

3. Of course, I am thankful for books. I have read and interacted with so many great new books this year. Here are some of my favorites:














4. I am also thankful for the many wonderful professionals that I work with at my school everyday and the many additional people in my online professional learning network who inspire me and help me become a better teacher and person every day.

I have many more things to be thankful for and would likely write more if I sat here longer, but after 50,000+ words this month, I am a bit tired of typing. Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment