Friday, November 1, 2013

#NaNoWriMo Begins!


NaNoWriMo begins today and my blog is likely to suffer as a result. Rich in Color posts will take priority like my review of Proxy today. I will try to always do my It's Monday! What are you reading? post, but beyond that, I am not entirely certain what will happen. NaNo tends to take over my free time. I am planning to aim for at least two posts a week, but maybe I will surprise us all and get three.

I will be working on a realistic fiction middle grade novel this month. Wish me luck! If you are doing NaNo where are you finding the time? Or the motivation?

2 comments:

  1. I've decided do write everyday during NaNoWriMo, but I'm not going for a word count (which I know is the purpose...). I plan on writing after everyone is in bed, of course, and will be working on a MG-ish cozy mystery set in Connecticut on a college campus. Stay tuned.... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and have a great month of writing!

    ReplyDelete