I have been reading New Year blog posts all day. So now it is finally time to set some of my own goals.
1. Read 650 books as part of the Goodreads Reading Challenge
2. Participate in John Schu's Newbery Challenge (read all Newbery award books by Dec. 2013)
3. Read all of the Caldecott books (including honors) as part of the Caldecott Challenge at LibLaura5 with Laura and Anna at AtoZ Library
4. Finish the last 29 Nerdy Award Nominees that I have not yet read
5. Read at least twice as much non-fiction this year than last (about 50 books)
1. Arrange for Skype Author visits for every grade level
2. Read more non-fiction with every grade level using some of the info from Passport Nonfiction from Sarah and Amy
3. Have my first Technology Petting Zoo like @pageintraining
4. Collaborate and connect with teachers, librarians, and students beyond our district
1. Complete a graduate class Library Services for Children and YA
2. Remain calm and at peace as much as possible in spite of son's graduation from High School
Yikes. As I sat here, the list just grew and grew. This is not a list of resolutions, but a hopeful list of things to accomplish over the next twelve months. Here we go. Off on another adventure. Happy New Year!