Saturday, March 1, 2014

Celebrate


Discover. Play. Build.

Ruth Ayres has a link-up on Saturdays where people link to posts that are celebrations about their week. I love this reminder to celebrate every day.
  • I got a big hug from a first grade student who also said, "I love you." I don't think I will ever get tired of hugs from students.
  • My tech crew does a great job creating announcements for our school about once a week. I fill in with things, but they film, speak, offer topics, and edit. I am lucky to be able to work with such creative students.
  • I am officially on a team for Ragnar! I will be part of a 12 woman team who will be running about 198.5 miles over two days. We will start in the morning and run through the night in a relay. It's still a few months away, but I am excited. 
  • I loved seeing this post about another blog that I am part of, Rich in Color. It's almost our one year anniversary. It's cool to have proof of at least one fan. :)
  • I have watched this video at least three times and I get teary with every view. I love that Yuyi Morales shared her joy through dance. Yuyi makes my heart smile.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! It's always amazing what other lives teachers have outside of classrooms! What a full and fulfilling life you have, as it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of any better way to celebrate than to dance! Thanks for sharing that tangible piece of happiness.
    Your students (and you) should be very proud of their annoucements! I am going to share this in our building!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the dance and the announcements. Yuyi makes me smile and so do my students.

      Delete