Ruth Ayres has a link-up on Saturdays where people link to posts that are celebrations about their week. I love this reminder to celebrate every day.
- I got a big hug from a first grade student who also said, "I love you." I don't think I will ever get tired of hugs from students.
- My tech crew does a great job creating announcements for our school about once a week. I fill in with things, but they film, speak, offer topics, and edit. I am lucky to be able to work with such creative students.
- I am officially on a team for Ragnar! I will be part of a 12 woman team who will be running about 198.5 miles over two days. We will start in the morning and run through the night in a relay. It's still a few months away, but I am excited.
Met a fan of the @Rich_in_Color blog! pic.twitter.com/H11KAtt6rt
— K. Imani Tennyson (@K_Imani) February 28, 2014
- I loved seeing this post about another blog that I am part of, Rich in Color. It's almost our one year anniversary. It's cool to have proof of at least one fan. :)
- I have watched this video at least three times and I get teary with every view. I love that Yuyi Morales shared her joy through dance. Yuyi makes my heart smile.