Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blogging Silence

I have gotten out of the habit of preparing blog posts ahead of time and so have been quiet a lot lately. I am still getting my Monday post done and my Celebration posts accomplished on Saturdays. Thank goodness for those memes or I am not even sure if I would be posting. Yikes! Life has been busy and I may be a teensy bit busy with several activities right now.

What is taking up my time? In no particular order:

  • Zumba
  • Running
  • Reading
  • Teaching
  • Twitter
  • Blogging and looking for books to go on the Other blog (richincolor.com)
  • Driving my daughter various places for her activities
  • Time with my family
All of these are important. I may even be doing other things that I left off the list, but you get the picture. Perhaps I can work in some more posting. We will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment