Sunday, February 2, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading?


It's Monday! What are you Reading? is a meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. It's a great way to recap what you read and/or reviewed the previous week and to plan out your reading and reviews for the upcoming week. It's also a great chance to see what others are reading right now...you just might discover your next “must-read” book!

Kellee Moye, of Unleashing Readers, and Jen Vincent, of Teach Mentor Texts decided to give It's Monday! What Are You Reading? a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children's literature - picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels, anything in the world of kidlit - join us! We love this meme and think you will, too. We encourage everyone who participates to visit at least three of the other kidlit book bloggers that link up and leave comments for them.

If you go to my Goodreads account, you can see what I have read recently & click on the books to learn more.

On the Blog:

Last week in books:

Many of these were awesome - Pachinko, White Bird, Say Her Name and the others were also quite good. I wouldn't wave you off any of them. I am short on time though, so can't really give specific reviews.

The Coming Week:
I'm still reading Three Women. I am starting a Nick Hornby book that seems suspiciously like a re-read for me. It's for book club and I'm hosting, so I best read it regardless. If I already read it, it must have been a long time ago.

Reading Challenge Updates: 
#MustReadin2020 - 8/36
#YARC2020 - 9/55

3 comments:

  1. I just read White Bird again, this time with my older granddaughter, her first knowing of the Holocaust. Palacio told the story well for middle readers. I enjoyed I Remember very much, still need to read Pachinko, will put Say Her Name on my list! Thanks, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've read some great titles this week, Crystal. I am going to click over to see your review of Say Her Name by Zetta Elliott. Thanks for all the shares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have added Say Her Name to my list. Loved your review.

    ReplyDelete