Sunday, March 24, 2019

#YARC2019




Today I found out about the Year of the Asian: A 2019 Reading Challenge. I'm a little late to the challenge, but am excited to join. It's hosted by CW, Lily, Shealea & Vicky and you may find them at different blogs online, but also on Twitter @YearoftheAsian.

Through the challenge, I hope to find out about more great books to read and share what I am reading too. Here are the books I've read so far:




Internment, Love from A to Z, The Weight of Our Sky, Not Quite Note White, The Bridge Home, The Love & Lies of Rukhsana Ali, and Everlasting Nora.

You can see the list and find out more about each book on my #YARC2019 Goodeads shelf. Since I have already read seven books, I am going to challenge myself to finish 21-30 books by the end of the year which is the Malayan Tapir level. It should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment