Sunday, March 18, 2018

Celebrate!


Ruth Ayres has a link-up on weekends where people link to posts that are celebrations about their week. I love this reminder to celebrate every week and I appreciate the community we have through this link-up.

This week I've really been appreciating my co-workers. They make me laugh every single day. We are able to vent and encourage, support and distract. There are so many ways they make school a great place to be every day. 

This week we had a few who made a special lunch for everyone for no particular reason. There is also one staff member who had an important role in a comedy. My husband and I were able to go watch the play last night and it was fabulous to see my colleague sparkling on stage. The play was Calendar Girls so we also had quite a few belly laughs. 

I wish you a week filled with smiles and laughter.

6 comments:

  1. Community make the biggest difference, doesn't it? I think that community at school - the culture - is what makes or breaks a school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you have a wonderful staff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your school sounds wonderful - a community of teachers just makes for a better school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to hear about your colleagues, Crystal. I had some special ones, too, and still love seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these words describing your co-workers. "We are able to vent and encourage, support and distract." What a blessing to work with friends. I saw the movie Calendar Girls, so I'm sure the play was entertaining too. Especially with a friend in the cast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew. Your review of The Poet X. It was already on my list, but now I NEED IT! Ha. Thanks for sharing and for always being so current with your recommendations.

    ReplyDelete