Saturday, April 6, 2013

Rich in Color


During the past few weeks, I have been collaborating on a new blog. I am very excited about being a part of Rich in Color. Diverse literature for children and young adults has been an interest of mine for many years. When I went to EdCampMadWI recently I thought more about what I could do to promote diverse literature (read a post about that here).

I was lucky to meet Audrey during a #diverselit chat and we decided that we would like a blog with a focus on diverse YA books. We put our heads together and started planning. Audrey is an amazing organizer and has gotten a website set up with a book release calendar, she also set up a tumblr and twitter account @rich_in_color.

I hope you will stop by and see what we have going on at Rich in Color. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment