Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer Reading


I have been traveling again and while I squeezed in some reading wherever I could, there just wasn't a ton of time for it the past two weeks. I missed my regular Monday post about what I have been reading, but will catch up on that next week.

Traveling with Pete the Cat has been a blast this summer. We have taken him to eight different states. He has had a ton of different experiences. He's been to mountains, the desert, prairies, farmland, cemeteries, lakes, tiny cities, big cities, and the middle of nowhere. I will be creating a record of his travels that will be available to look at in the library. I am hoping the kids will be excited to see Pete and his many adventures. It was all good. Especially the S'mores.


No comments:

Post a Comment