Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Newbery Challenge

I am so excited to be reading for the Newbery Challenge.  There are so many people participating and sharing neat things like this:



which is a lot of fun - Thanks @liblaura5!  

I finished Story of Mankind - the very first Newbery book, but haven't been able to start Dr. Dolittle yet.  I am hoping to get that one tomorrow.  The Story of Mankind was a bit of a challenge.  I enjoy history, but usually in smaller doses.  Of course, because it was a challenging book, I feel pretty great about finishing. 

This challenge should be a lot of fun since so many people from the Nerdy Book Club are participating and discussing the challenge on Twitter at #nerdbery.  It's not too late to join us.  To find out all about the challenge, stop by Mr. Schu's page Watch.Connect.Read. by clicking on the Newbery badge on the right side of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment