Sunday, March 8, 2015

Celebrate!

Discover. Play. Build.

Ruth Ayres has a link-up on Saturdays where people link to posts that are celebrations about their week. I love this reminder to celebrate every week.

Here are some of my reasons to celebrate.

* I committed to doing the March Slice of Life Story Challenge and it is becoming a habit. I am starting to write things down during the day for my slices.

* Slices help with my Celebrate posts. I can look back through my slices and see the highlights of the week. My first slice was about our tech crew touring our construction site.


* My daughter started at her first official job this week. It has been exciting watching her move into this new part of her life. 

* For Dr. Seuss/Read Across America Day and World Read Aloud Day (sliced about that here), staff and students had many opportunities for fun reading experiences this week. Three classes were also able to video chat with some students around the country. We shared poetry and picture books with others. We learn something new with each chat. 

* I was able to attend a Maker Space workshop (sliced about it here) as we plan for our new library space next year. It gave me lots of intriguing ideas.

* I spent a day in Madison and had a wonderful time with book people at the CCBC (sliced here), visited a library and also a museum (sliced here), and spent time with my son.

This was a week full of celebrations and I wish you a wonderful week to come.

1 comment:

  1. Celebrate does let you relive the highlights of your week. All in all, it was a good week for you!

    ReplyDelete