Here are my celebrations from the past week in no particular order.
* Today while I was out on my run, I heard a band playing so I wandered in that direction. There was a charity walk going on (Stepping Out in Pink) and a local university band was playing to support the walkers. It was a fun atmosphere to be around and I also bumped into one of my students and his family.
|Photo credit: Punk Toad via Flickr http://bit.ly/1lNQgqQ CC Attribution License 2.0|
* Another thing that added to my run was that I was running in La Crosse while my daughter was at orchestra. I don't often run there and it is always a treat to be able to run over the big blue bridges across the Mississippi.
* We finished our first full week of school! Lessons went smoothly and there were way more smiles than tears from all concerned. That is always a good thing.
* My mother-in-law arrived safely and is here to witness my husband's second Ironman race. She went to our exchange student's soccer game, watched my daughter's tennis match and got to see her march in the band at the high school football game too.
* I get to see my son today as we are traveling to Madison for the Ironman and that's where he goes to college.
I hope your week has had many good things in it to celebrate. Have a wonderful weekend!