Here are some of my celebrations:
* My mother-in-law gave me some fun money for my birthday and I finally spent it on these lovely running shoes. They are super comfortable and I like looking at them too.
* At our house last weekend we had fish fingers and custard together as we watched the first episode of the new Dr. Who season. It was actually tastier than I anticipated. The episode was cool too.
* Getting back to school and working in the library has been nice. It's always great to see staff again and to start fresh. Our school is going through a renovation this year so I have been going through and discarding a lot of things that we won't want to pack up and move. It's a super spring cleaning type of thing. I have emptied a four drawer filing cabinet, given away items, recycled things and filled many, many trash cans.
* My groomer was able to squeeze us in yesterday. This was fantastic since I forgot to make an appointment and it gets so much harder to do that after school starts. My dog looks adorable and feels better with less fur.
* We don't have an over scheduled weekend! We need to do some school shopping, but otherwise, the weekend should be pretty relaxed. I am hoping to get a few more things done for school, like the Princess Labelmaker that I folded last night, but am looking forward to quiet time too.
I wish you a fantastic week!