Sunday, April 28, 2013

Screen Free Week

I've been seeing a lot on Twitter about Screen Free Week.




All of those posts and the beautiful weather outside have about convinced me to take the pledge. I just have to figure out how to manage it. Clearly, I will have to still teach my lessons at school and some require screen use. Also, tomorrow I am scheduled to update a cart of iPads. Difficult to avoid those screens. I also think not answering email at school might get me into trouble. So, I will be limiting my screen time during my free time at home. No Goodreads, Twitter, blogging or Facebook. This will be difficult, but will give me a greater appreciation for them OR will show me that I don't need them. I don't watch TV already so that will be easy. I will try to get my blog posts done ahead of time and schedule them so it won't go completely dark. Will you be joining us for Screen Free (or partially free) Week?

No comments:

Post a Comment