Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It's Jabba!


Have you met Tom Angleberger's new character Jabba the Puppett?



I just folded a couple Jabbas to take to school. If you want to fold one, you may want to watch this video. It was terrifically helpful and made my night so much easier.



Here is what it looked like when I made my Jabbas.









If you haven't read it yet, run out and get The Surprise Attack of Jabba the Puppett. 
It is filled with awesomeness!

It is so cool that the Origami Yoda series keeps coming around the beginning of school so I have some cool origami on the bulletin board for school. I hope Origami Yoda Guy keeps 'em coming.

Here are the ones I have made in the past:

Origami Yoda & Darth Paper

Fortune Wookiee

If you want to know how to fold any of his characters, you can check out his books, but you can also visit Origamiyoda.com for instructions, links to videos and tons of cool information. 
Have a great time reading and folding!


No comments:

Post a Comment