Sunday, October 9, 2011

Crazy Time of Year

I realized that I haven't posted for awhile.  It is really a crazy time of the year for me.  Last week was my first full marathon, I had an evening class to attend, I had a workshop to teach aside from several after-school meetings, and we celebrated Read for the Record (see my student blog here).  This week, I am volunteering at a local high school one evening, teaching a class one evening, setting up our book fair, and going to a cross country meet on another evening.

So when am I going to get to read books?!?  Hopefully, I will always have a book with me for those few spare moments in between events.  I have a few Babymouse books waiting in the wings along with the sequel to Killer Pizza and The Fourth Stall.  It will be a miracle if I read them all, but maybe this is my lucky week.

No comments:

Post a Comment