Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back from Vacation

Vacation was wonderful!  I had almost no opportunity to indulge in online activity because of our remote location.  There was plenty of time for hiking, swimming, laying on the beach, and of course - reading.  We stopped by a few places that had book exchange corners. I loved grabbing something random to read and leaving behind something I didn't need anymore.  Those little corners are always a fantastic find and just make my day.  They are like a little present out of the blue.  It inspires me to start a corner like that in our staff lounge at my school.

Recently I saw that some people are super serious about "little libraries" as they call them.  Little Free Library seems to have a great idea for supporting reading anywhere and everywhere.  Maybe I will do something like that too in the future.  People have so many fun ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment