Sunday, January 8, 2017

#MustReadin2017





Carrie Gelson, from There is a Book for That, hosts this wonderful reading challenge. She has created a space for a reading community to gather and share the books they would like to read this year. 

I participated in 2016 and 2015. In 2016 I did not get through all of the books so a few of them are on the list for 2017. I have also made the choice to keep my list to 24. I know I will read many, many more than that, but I am keeping this list to the ones I really don't want to miss. Here they are:

 
I'm excited to get started. I wish you a wonderful year filled with reading.

2 comments:

  1. Amina's Voice was almost on my list. So many wonderful titles here! Thanks for sharing and being part of the community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Swing Time right now!

    ReplyDelete