We are just about to run off to a graduation ceremony so this will be brief. Some of my celebrations for the week are:
* Our exchange student from South Korea had a great experience and is getting to participate in graduation ceremonies today.
* All but one of my office cabinets are empty and the contents are packed into boxes ready for removal after the final day of school.
* A co-worker and I got to sneak away for 15 minutes yesterday and grab an iced chai before diving back into packing.
* On our walk today, my dog and I met a nice couple and their dog. We shared laughter and smiles.
* I talked to my grandmother today and we had a fun conversation. My 90 year old grandma has a lot of spunk.
* I appreciate that other people's memoirs can bring me to my own memories. I appreciate Lucy Knisley's works because they always lead me to my own past.
Now we are off to celebrate the graduates of 2015!