Ruth Ayres has a link-up on Saturdays where people link to posts that are celebrations about their week. I love this reminder to celebrate every week.
* I have a dog. He loves me. He greets me everyday with his tail wagging madly. I get kisses too if I let him close to my face. I avoid this though because I am barely tolerating dog kisses. I grew up seeing Lucy react to Snoopy.
* I met with the architect, our principal & a woman who is helping us design and furnish our new library space as we renovate the building. It's a bit overwhelming making the decisions, but it's very exciting imagining the possibilities.
* We had our first snow of the season. I know we will be tired of it eventually, but there's something magical and wondrous about seeing those big white flakes for the first time. It always gives me a joyful heart to see those beautiful flakes blanketing everything.
* My daughter's ability to drive herself has freed up a lot of time for me. I used to drive and then sit in a waiting room every week during voice lessons. I also drove 25 minutes each way to get her to orchestra practice on Saturday mornings. Her license is saving me a few hours of driving and waiting time.
* We had our final drawing class and it was fun to see how we've progressed in six short weeks. We displayed our favorite pieces and had a fun evening together.
* This is a somewhat silly thing to get excited about, but it made me smile this week so I'm sharing it. I got a friend request on Goodreads from a favorite author. I know this doesn't make us BFFs, but it was a nice surprise.
I hope you had a week filled with things to celebrate - both large and small.