Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NaNoWriMo Begins Again



National Novel Writing Month Officially Begins! 
(in approx. 3 hrs. and 48 minutes)

I cannot quite believe that I am getting myself into this again, but here I go on another great writing adventure. I am hoping that the second time through is a tad easier, but who knows. It is likely just as difficult to write 50,000 words in a month the second time. Late nights, lots of tea, laughter, tears, whining, and much more interesting stuff is in our future. Yes, our future. My daughter has consented to join me again on this quest. Doing this with her makes it doubly fun and more memorable. I am looking forward to the challenge. Who is going to join me?

Here are some of the books I am using as mentortexts and some that I am using for research. This is going to take a serious amount of time. See you on the other side!


Happy Writing to All! And to All a Good Night!











No comments:

Post a Comment