Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year

http://www.rasaint.net/ - Glitter Graphics

I wrote about my One Little Word here last week. I think it will take a little while to get into the habit of smiling more, but it should be fun trying. I hope to make this a year of many smiles for others and it should actually help improve how I feel too.

Aside from smiling this year, I want to finish up my organizing here at home. I've gone through my clothing, books, storage area, and home office. I still have a lot to do in the kitchen and the living room, but the house is starting to change. There's a lot more space and I'm starting to think about even more changes. This was all inspired by the book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. I wrote about that here.

I have many reading plans, but will write more about that in a couple of days when I post about the  #MustReadin2016 Challenge hosted by Carrie Gelson.

I wish you a wonderful year and many smiles coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment