Monday, July 28, 2014


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys. Jen Vincent over at Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee Moye from Unleashing Readers decided to put a children's and YA spin on it and they invite anyone with an interest to join in. You can participate by creating your post then visit one of their sites to add your site. Finally, visit at least three participant blogs   comment to spread the love.

If you want to know more about what I am reading, visit me at my Goodreads shelfImages via Goodreads unless otherwise noted.

The Past Week:


The Coming Week:

I will be finishing China Dolls and maybe I'm Chocolate, You're Vanilla. We are headed to Yellowstone so I will likely read some regional books while there. Have a great week of reading!

2 comments:

  1. There are a few here I still would love to read, Crystal, like The Poet Upstairs. Thanks for the list! Have a great time in Yellowstone. If interested, when I was there with students (middle school), there was a book in the gift shop about Deaths in Yellowstone, or something like that. I know it sounds morbid, but the kids loved it. One of them bought it & they spent the trip reading it to each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read that book the last time we went. It was a horrible kind of fun. It also made me very cautious with my children. ;)

      Delete