Friday, June 28, 2013

Teachers Write


I have my notebook. I have my writing utensil. I am ready to go. Sort of. This is the week that I am spending with my aunt, sister and daughter. We are all together in San Antonio exploring the area and doing a ton of giggling. Since I am trying not to be anti-social, my writing has been fairly limited so far, but starting Sunday, I will be fully participating in Teachers Write. I had a great time last year. The authors and teachers involved in this are so helpful and inspirational. We stretch and grow as writers under their direction. Sometimes the activities are downright difficult, but every word down on paper is an accomplishment. Teachers Write is a more relaxing event than NaNoWriMo too.

I mostly write book reviews and blog posts except during NaNoWriMo, so this is a great exercise for me. I will be focusing on a bit of poetry and some fiction. What do you prefer to write?

No comments:

Post a Comment