Sunday, March 3, 2013

World Read Aloud Blogging Challenge #4


This is the fourth week of the World Read Aloud Blogging Challenge and our job this week is to make a video of us reading aloud or write about what we will read aloud on World Read Aloud Day. So I don't have any copyright issues, I am going with the written explanation.

Strangely enough, I had not been thinking much about what I would be reading. I have spent a lot of time making it possible for other people to read aloud to our students. Five of our classes will have Skype visits with the authors Erica PerlSarah Albee and Mina Javaherbin. So I will definitely be listening to some quite a bit of reading, but hadn't really planned for reading aloud myself. Fortunately, I am part of this challenge so now I have been thinking about it. 

Most likely, I will read I Can Read With My Eyes Shut (or at least a portion of it) on morning announcements as time allows. Pre-K will come and I think I will read Punk Farm and Plant a Kiss with them.




I will also look for any opportunities to read aloud throughout the day. It will be jam packed with a music program rehearsal, Skype visits, and who knows what else. I can't wait to see what the day will bring. What will you be reading aloud?


No comments:

Post a Comment